Job #: DNPA-002 Message Broker Developer
- Location: TBD
- Duration: TBD
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Negotiable
Job duties and job requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of overall IT experience with extensive experience with Websphere Message Broker (WMB) Hands on Development and Design.
- Developing and architecting Middleware solutions for business applications; provide guidance to programmers in developing adapters and message flows.
- Responsible for the development, testing, implementation and support of map flows and application interfaces by utilizing the Middleware tool set (WMB 6.1/7.0/8.0, WMQ, WTX 8.2/8.3 or similar third transformation tools).
- The position will also be responsible for the development and support of platform dependent adapters (java, scripting) to provide application interface to BTMU messaging (WMQ, JMS).
- Additionally, acts as a liaison who is able to bridge the gap between business requirements and technical deliverables and communicate this information to other Middleware developers.