Job #: DNPA-003 Webspeher Process Server Developer
- Location: TBD
- Duration: TBD
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Negotiable
Job duties and job requirements:
- 8+ years of experience with software development methodologies and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of SOA principles and implementation methodologies
- Experience in ESB integration patterns, framework design including security
- Experience in IBM reference architecture
- Experience in ESB, Messaging, Pub/sub, JMS, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, XSD
- Experience in Web service and Messaging Testing tools
- Hands on development knowledge in IBM suite of SOA and messaging products including WebSphere MQ, WebSphere ESB (WESB), WebSphere Process Server (WPS), WebSphere Integrated Developer (WID), WTX, Datapower
- Develop and maintain integration solutions within our Enterprise Services Bus architecture utilizing IBM’s Websphere Process Server (WPS).
- Working knowledge of Eclipse, XML, J2EE, Linux, CVS, Ant, Service Oriented Architecture, and Object Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of Progress DataExtend SI (DXSI) or Websphere WTX beneficial.