Job #: DNPA-005 Lombardi Developer
- Location: TBD
- Duration: TBD
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Negotiable
Job duties and job requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the Lombardi Teamworks 6.2.x & 7 platforms. Experience implementing complex Java-based solutions that involve extensive external system and security integration with the Lombardi Teamworks platform. Knowledge of both Java enterprise and Lombardi Teamworks design patterns and best practices.
- Extensive experience with Java enterprise application servers. WebLogic Integration Server 7, WebLogic Application Server 9.2.x, and JBoss application server experience is strongly preferred. Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) 2.x & 3.x, Java Message Service (JMS).
- Spring 2.x & 3.x, Hibernate 3.0+, Apache Struts 1.x+
- Java JDK 1.4.2 & 1.5, JDBC, Collections, JavaBeans, concurrency, multi-threading, etc
- REST, SOAP, web services design and security best practices.
- HTTP, cookies, digital signatures, SAML, Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
- Hands on experience on the Lombardi BPM Suite working with Blueprint and Teamworks
- Experience in IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition
- Knowledge of the IBM BPM and SOA product stack including WebSphere Application Server, ESB, Process Server, Modeler, Monitor, ILOG etc. is definitely a huge plus.